Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hunter or being hunted?

In the story “The Most Dangerous Game,” a man named Rainsford was on a yacht traveling to find an island. Leaning over the yacht, he heard a gun shot and fell into the water. He swam to shore and fell asleep not knowing that soon he would be hunted.


If I was in this story, I would like to be the hunter because if I was being hunted, there would be more chances to die. I would rather hunt someone because I would not want to die and I think it would be fun to hunt people. I would feel bad sometimes because it would be kind of like murder, not a game. Also, I think I would get worried because if someone won, if they would try to leave and turn me in. If I ever lost, I would be ashamed because I know I failed, especially if I lost for the first time.

4 comments:

  1. This was very great and especially in the first paragraph because you put background information. But in the second paragraph you start to lean away from being the hunter. I would assume you are throwing out pros and cons?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And I also understand what your talking about in the second paragraph.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really liked how you organized it, but i think it sounded a little too much like a summary in some parts, but good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah for recognizing mistakes and commenting back on your own work!

    ReplyDelete